Friday, June 10, 2011

DarkSide Teen Writer Interview: Joseph Eastwood

Name: Joseph Eastwood

From: Lancaster, England

Age:
I’m 17, 18 in June.

What is your favourite book?
The Portrait of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde

Favourite author?
I have several favourites according to genre, but at the moment my favourite is Trudi Canavan.

What is your favourite thing to write?
I love to write, full stop, and I write stories and poems. My stories are magic realism (often set in this world with a contrasting other) and my poems are on just about anything.

How long have you been writing?
I’ve been writing since I was really little, and my fondest memory was when I was 8 or 9 and I read a Captain Underpants book and then started to write my own with the thumb and finger flicking things.

Check out Joseph's writing:
http://josepheastwoodxd.blogspot.com
http://www.scribd.com/joe_eastwood 


Keep an eye out for LUMEN, Joseph's upcoming debut novel! Very eye-catching cover!

No comments:

Post a Comment